ISFSI Virtual Instructor Development Conference
Welcome to the ISFSI Virtual Instructor Professional Development Conference. This premiere conference has a dedicated focus on instructor professional development while providing instructors a quality experience in a virtual conference setting. Attendees are challenged academically and are provided a chance to network with their peers throughout the event. Each attendee will "go home" with all the resources and tools they need to be the best instructor possible.
- Members: $75.00 USD
- Non-Members: $175.00 USD
- Jason Caughey: "Beyond 1401"
- Brad French: "Creating and Managing an Effective Training Officer Program"
- Jesse Marcotte: "Today's Training Officer; Modern Techniques for Modern Times"
- Jacob McAfee: "Training Chief Academy: Designing, Implementing, and Evaluating Innovative Professional Development Programs"
- Forest Reeder: "An Assessment Center for Training Officers and Instructors"
- Keith Stakes: "Training with Science"
- John Murphy: "Instructors Role in Liability"
- Bill Webb (CFSI): "Government and the Fire Service"
- Jesse Marcotte & Jacob McAfee: "Mentoring 101"
View the main conference homepage for additional details.